You’ve given a massive amount of blood, sweat and tears to your work. Whether it’s your novel, biography, article or academic writing, it still needs that extra polish.
It looks fine to you, but your eyes have been over it for the umpteenth time. Even if there are mistakes, tiny as they may be, odds are you will not see them. That’s why you need an extra pair of eyes to look over your masterpiece.
- Hanged for a sheep as a lamb: idioms Apr 3, 2020
- How thinking ‘outside of the bottle’ can save us from coronavirus Mar 19, 2020
- How a rabbit shows us that AI is way off Mar 18, 2020
- Oh, for the life of Rilely: origin of idioms Mar 5, 2020
- Best is best! Language quirks Feb 24, 2020