I am constantly amazed at the number of authors who label their books ‘No 1. Bestseller’. Last weekend, I shared a platform with a new writer who did just that. A Google search reveals 2.2 billion responses for the term ‘No.1 bestseller’, but by the strict definition of the term there should be only one.
- Hanged for a sheep as a lamb: idioms Apr 3, 2020
- How thinking ‘outside of the bottle’ can save us from coronavirus Mar 19, 2020
- How a rabbit shows us that AI is way off Mar 18, 2020
- Oh, for the life of Rilely: origin of idioms Mar 5, 2020
- Best is best! Language quirks Feb 24, 2020